Location: Hage Energy – Houston, TX
Join the Hage Energy HVAC Technicians Team Today!
We provide our HVAC Technicians competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. We also provide • Service truck • Uniforms • Advancement opportunities • Year round work
As an HVAC Technician, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading in-home services company.
The HVAC Technician is responsible for providing timely and quality repairs of customers' products (Heat Pumps, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Gas and Oil Furnaces) while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Additionally, this position promotes and sells additional products and services that directly impact the profitability of the Company.
- EPA Certification Required
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units
- Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer questions, solve problems, make decisions or complete job tasks
- Ability to read, write and speak English and communicate effectively and clearly, both orally and in writing, with co-workers, managers and consumers
- Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including significant overtime as needed.
- Ability to follow appropriate industry specific regulations related to the handling of hazardous materials
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach, climb and lift/carry up to 75 lbs
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Years of Related HVAC Experience: 3-4 Years
- Driver's License Required: Yes
- Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet. Teal
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour
Location: Hage Energy – Houston, TX
Join the Hage Energy Team Today!
Due to our continued growth, Hage Energy has a need for an Inside Sales- Appointment Setter to join our talented team. We are seeking a professional, responsible, and outgoing person to work in our office. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with sales and/or customer service experience. In this role, you will help increase overall sales for our dealership as you generate opportunities for our technicians and sales team.
Handle inbound calls and leads leads (phone, internet, existing)
Contact potential customers (phone, text, email) to schedule appointments to meet with our technicians and sales advisors as requested by customers. There is no cold calling!
Develop pipeline of sales and business opportunity leads through customer requests/opt ins
Work with comfort specialists to reach potential customers
Qualify inbound sales activity and redistribute the opportunity to the appropriate technician or sales advisor
Follow-up on quoted sales opportunities to ensure customer inquiries have been addressed & provide feedback to the team
Document all contacts, actions and responses in CRM system
Respond promptly and professionally to customer requests.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Excellent telephone presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly reliable, superior work ethic and integrity
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office. Familiarity with CRM Software